Friends.....Or not (Part 2)

Today is the the first day of our final exams. Kinda hectic but it turned out well. Anyway today i was keen on trying to talk to ***** but i was scared, i don't know why but really. I just couldn't bring myself to do it, talk to her. Saying hi was also really hard and felt so mad at her cuz it was like i didn't exist in her world. So then before the bell rang, Naqib told me that she's alright and asked me to speak to her. I finally tried but..... She COMPLETELY ignored me!!! WTF?!! I called her name a few times and i was right behind her, she isn't that deaf is she? She just walked away. I was seriously going to cry, i mean I'm still her friend right? Am I? I was sop hurtful because even if i was so mad at her i was ready to forgive and forget but i guess selfish people like her don't know how to do that. It's just sad, so sad. And with the scary finals, i don't what's going to happen but for now I'll try my best to give her some time even if it's going to hurt, it already is!!! i CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! To ***** :Girl, get a life a goodness sake and stop doing this. If your aim is to teach me lesson and make me feel so miserable, then you did it but if it's to make me feel sorry for what I've done then, NO WAY!! I did the right thing and if you don't want to accept it, then i don't give a damn either!!!
xoxo,
Shammy

1 comments:

Shammy said...

so as u all can see this is the life i am living right now, so unfabulous!!!

Post a Comment